Insurance?

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Insurance?

1. Frank Sands says:

Yes, but I would say that after a certain mark, the greater the benefits, the less you will see your friend. It’s a very important balance.

2. Phraedus says:

Or: casual sex in between relationships.

3. Tom says:

Very true, I have seen my investment banker friends very little since college.

4. Chaz says:

I wouldn’t say that ‘greater benefits’ = ‘seeing friend less’. It’s more about what you’ve got to give back; the benefits of them knowing you. Otherwise, you’re just using them, and that’s not really friendship anymore.

Careful balance, indeed, however.

5. The Imaginary Reviewer says:

I wish I had a friend with a real job.

6. Anonymous says:

alexander, I think that was part of the joke. You were expecting a friends with benefits joke but she defied the thinking and made it into something else. Jessica does this often, and actually seems to have done it in the previous post as well.

7. sam says:

yeah, i’m going to go with phraedus and alexander missed the boat. but very funny, jessica

8. Phraedus says:

@sam: I didn’t miss the boat. Sometimes spelling out the obvious is a type of humour, as is side-skipping it.

9. Anonymous says:

I’m so stupid, I thought it meant something like “oh, sure you have a friend with benifits, and you both have big important jobs, so you don’t have time for eachother, but you can still bang” But the actual joke is much, much funnier.

10. Anonymous says:

So what happens if your friend is in the “oldest profession?”

11. Pingback: busted by facebook