So hard to find.

This entry was posted in love. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to So hard to find.

1. Marni says:

Amen to that! I got a snarky comment just this morning from some dude on an on-line dating website, who told me my rejection of him and his tacky one-liner was clearly the reason I’m still single. At this point, I think donating a kidney would probably be easier than finding true love.

2. guest says:

I disagree with the ‘never rejected’ precondition to find real love.

3. Stripe says:

It’s all roses and peaches until your new kidney goes and runs off with some other organ.

4. That Guy says:

I hate to be “that guy.” That doesn’t stop me from mentioning that even perfectly matching kidneys are sometimes rejected.

5. Sandra says:

Ha! My daughter sent me this link becasue:

1. In August 2009 I met the love of my life though an on-line service. We were married in July of 2010 and are still blissfully happy — it took me 50 years to meet this man but he was worth the wait.
    2. In Dec 2009 I donated my left kidney to a friend with Polycystic Kidney Disease. I had already committed to the donation when I met me now husband and he went with me from San Diego to Chicago where the surgery occurred and nursed me back to health afterwards. The recipient is doing great and I would donate again in a heartbeat if I had a third kidney.

So thanks for the laugh this am.

6. It was encouraging for me that the converging 3 circles is also the symbol of the Christian trinity and the idea of true love or unconditional love (Agapé) is an attribute of God. For me, this could also be an illustration of my relationship with him: worth all the trouble, perfectly matched, never rejected

7. Dharmamama says:

Awww. I just sent this link to a friend, who’s donating a kidney: