Great coaches win gold medals.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Great coaches win gold medals.

1. Erika says:

This takes on deeper meaning if you are your own boss.

2. Tberculosis says:

This is a great card.

A great coach makes you say “Screw you, I’m better than that, I’ll prove you wrong and climb that wall, jump that river, cover that wide receiver” and so forth. I had another coach that made me want to say “Screw you! I quit, I’m doing this for me, not for you!” It’s a fine line between the two but the great ones are Hall of Famers.

3. Ginnie says:

Oh, so true! And, while I’m not planning on buying any Indexed Schwag, I think you should consider including your post titles with the file card image. Those are too good to miss out on!

4. John says:

Hard two draw a 45 ° ascii line, but I feel this should be added

Respect | /
    from | /
    Boss | /
    | /
    | /
    |/________________
    Respect for boss

5. Stripe says:

One of my favorite quotes is from Billy Martin, and it goes, roughly:
    ‘Out of a group of 25 guys there should be five guys who will run through a wall for you, three or four that hate you, a few that don’t care and a couple that are ambivilent. My job is to keep the last two groups from going the wrong way.’

6. Michael says:

I love these. I just saw you blog for the first time today and i laughed at almost every diagram i read. Well, it was more of a chuckle than a laughter, but still, I enjoyed them. Keep up the good work mate!

7. Rita says:

I love your entire blog. I especially love this paticular post. Probably because it has some truth to it. You should have an index for the more money you make the less you have to do.