Works for men, too.

This entry was posted in perception, women. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Works for men, too.

1. LTK says:

But what is the appropriate action? What is it??

AAAAAAAAAH *jumps through the window*

2. Pingback: Tweets that mention Works for men, too. | Indexed -- Topsy.com

3. Ethan says:

The appropriate action is: repeat what she said as proof that you’re listening. If the conversation stopped and you weren’t folowing it too well, break the silence with something smart, such as: “So how do you feel about that?” This open question works for just about any topic. Try it.

4. bloke says:

here be dragons

5. CNR says:

. <—– This is my indexed for "Do it yourself if you have all the answers".

What a man wants.

6. tushar says:

i can see more loops to the bracketed as “what women say they want” and “what women think they want” (or men as the case may be)

7. Stripe says:

I like this so much that I think I’ll brand it onto the forehead of all of my followers. It really is the feedback cycle of life, itself, and applies to all things- relationships, pets, gardening, cooking, home surgery. Particulary I like that it is a repeating cycle, a reminder that it is not enough just to observe and take action. You must then observe your results, and act again. And again.

The next amputation will go much more smoothly. One learns so much from mistakes.

8. Rasputin says:

As I continually tell my wife, “The fact that I didn’t do what you said doesn’t mean I wasn’t listening.”

9. streetpc says:

The problem with this is that between those two steps, there are about ten interfaces like distorting glasses: what A wants B to think, what A means to express, what A actually expresses, what B wants to perceive, what B actually perceives, what B interprets…

10. justmike says:

If you have to ask, I won’t tell you.

11. Pingback: It’s Not As Simple As It Looks « NeilTullos.com

12. You forgot to add, “Tell me how you feel.” That’s a priority for any woman, if the complaints from the couch are to be taken as fact.

• trinitysong says:

Saying ‘any woman’ is kind of like saying ‘any black’ or ‘any jew’. We aren’t an interchangeable species. <3