Stretching is good stuff.

This entry was posted in expectations. Bookmark the permalink.

39 Responses to Stretching is good stuff.

1. Chris says:

I turned 40 today

This card sums up my life, or rather lack there of…:(

2. a says:

So do something scary every day.

3. Irene Becker says:

Fantastic posting. The magic almost always happens outside our comfort zone. It is not only in stretching, but in taking small, but powerful steps that we re-write our brains, and we learn to see with new eyes and to actualize our best thoughts and most important actions.

4. Zentropy says:

Ah, so very, very true of my life at the moment.

–Zen

5. MP says:

Awesome post! so true! :)

6. johanges says:

Lucky for me, the circle labeled “Where the Science Happens” surrounds my comfort zone.

7. Abgeneth says:

Wow, that is so true! But still, there are those people that seem to be part of the Magic Zone who we can’t get out of our heads and don’t want to get out of our lives …

8. Tammy Gilden says:

How true it is! and Thank you Irene for letting me know about it.
    To add to the serendipity I was just thinking about a related subject I may be able to use for marketing and came back to my computer to see your post!

9. Richard Roe says:

fabulous! this really is true. at least for me :-/

10. Pingback: don't touch my moleskine » círculos

11. Pingback: Why I Enjoy Being Uncomfortable | Ellis Benus

12. MJ says:

Happy Birthday anyway Chris.

13. fireflight says:

Sweet.

14. Pingback: Stumbling Over Chaos :: Hmm. This was supposed to be a short linkity post, due to my long holiday weekend. FAIL.

15. Chris says:

Thanks MJ

And Thank you Ms Hagy for these thought provoking images

16. dora says:

Just what I needed!

17. Scott Asai says:

Growth can be painful, but staying in your comfort zone means you can walk into a high school reunion and look like just time passed and nothing else.

18. MatteS says:

As a developer, this is why I love pair-programming!

19. Pingback: The 3 Phases of Ministry | Impulsive Joy

20. That’s my kind of thinking! Thanks for putting complex reality into easy interpretation…& I used paragraphs to explain this concept! http://gttechandinfolit.blogspot.com/2010/10/comfort-zone-learning-and-maybe-its.html

21. Pingback: Where the Magic Happens | remnants

22. Pingback: Stretching is good stuff. | m

23. jmtruitt says:

Arrrgghhhh…no more excuses, then, eh? :)

24. Pingback: Justin Peck » Blog Archive » New Year, New Site, New Goals

25. Pingback: RSS, I love you. at Bird’s Eye View

26. Pingback: links for 2011-02-24 « e-marketing: the book

27. Pingback: The best messages are often the simplest… | This Wild Life…

28. Pingback: Circles | Flotsam and Jetsam

29. Pingback: Comfort Zone Creativity: Possible or Impossible? | Creatives

30. Pingback: running away | kimberlycreates

31. Pingback: I Hate Year End Lists « Old Dog, New Tricks

32. Pingback: » Where the magic happens…

33. Pingback: Pinspiration | Treasure Tromp