Why spies are sexy.

This entry was posted in expectations. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Why spies are sexy.

1. Phil says:

Ipso facto, Ryan Reynolds is a spy.

2. Phil says:

In retrospect, I probably should have changed my alias to “Rebecca” or something of that nature… *grumble*

3. Bollixter says:

A fourth option, Dumb-Smart: Harpo, Lotsa Luck, Chief Bromden…

4. Calvin says:

I’m a spy then.

*joke*

5. Shell says:

I am SO turning this into a T-shirt. Can’t wait to see how many people I have to explain it to.

6. Kel says:

Dumb is only attractive before the person opens his/her mouth.

7. Pingback: Stumbling Over Chaos :: In which Linkity gets even more out of control than ever before and I wonder how that can keep happening

8. John Muir says:

A fourth circle can be placed at the bottom for ugly. But what are the labels for its ¬Īintelligence overlap?

9. Matthew says:

Would like this cartoon better if it said “Surprising…..and full of awesome”. =^)

10. PotatoFangs says:

@Phil : LOL
    @ Kel: I agree! @,..,@

11. Stripe says:

It all falls into place now. You’re a spy. Who do you work for, Hagy?

12. Daniel says:

If those studies about who gets hired have anything to them, either the card is wrong (they state that attractive people tend to be estimated as being of higher intelligence competence) or it only applies to people on the far end of the bell curve—that is, people significantly more attractive than those who merely maintain healthy habits. To the point where if that kind of person’s features were exaggerated, it would become creepy instead of attractive.

13. clwedd says:

@Kel “She ain’t pretty, she only looks that way.”

14. Pingback: ¬°Feliz Blog Day! « PLAN H