If you can find it, that is.

This entry was posted in communication. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to If you can find it, that is.

1. Leonard says:

Ain’t it the truth. Couldn’t resist.

2. Cat's Meow says:

If you can handle it, that is. Couldn’t resist either. :]

3. Jamie says:

Intersection of “Hurts” and “Is Smart Business”: Downsizing

Intersection of “Will set you free” and “Is Smart Business”: Starting your own company

Intersection of “Hurts” and “Will set you free”: Gnawing off your leg

4. littlebreezy says:

I was thinking “hurts” and “will set you free” would be love, but gnawing off your leg works pretty damn well too…

5. Andy says:

I was about to come and ask what the other three intersections would be, but I see that Jamie has beat me to it. :-)

6. Josh says:

Loving it. If only it didn’t hurt soooo much. Maybe more people would use it.

7. The truth didn’t set me free..and it probably won’t work for murder’s either!

Steve Jobs, iPhone 4 Comic

8. Lutheran says:

Wow. My grandfather just found out that I am no longer Catholic but have been attending a Lutheran church. This diagram is right on with impeccable timing.

The only down side is that I just found out that I am going to hell. Oh well, can’t have it all…

9. Michael says:

Ive never understood why going to a different building every sunday and having slightly different levels of prudishness would get one sent to hell.

10. Gus says:

I’ve never understood why an allegedly all-loving-god would send anyone to hell for any reason.

Then again, if you asked L. Ron Hubbard, I think he would argue that the turth is not always smart business (“If you want to get rich, you start a religion.”)

11. Kel says:

@Michael, the appropriate Venn diagram has three circles nearly over-lapping with *very* small regions outside of the overlap. The three circles can be labeled Catholic, Lutheran, and Anglican. The small areas not in the overlap would be where Satan laughs.

12. Daniel says:

I feel most churches are missing the point. Jesus ministered to the lost, the poor, the broken, because “those who are well have no need of a physician.”
    His teachings about “the Kingdom of Heaven” also seem to say that the Kingdom is to establish itself on Earth, not that people on Earth will be transported there after death. The idea of a human spirit or soul existing without a body actually is more aligned with Platonism than Biblical teachings.

13. Stripe says:

Does any Soul have greater value than another, simply due to the thoughts or actions of it’s owner? The wasteful “cast-them-into-the-fire” view of conventional religion toward the “unholies” presents great opportunities for Scrap Soul Salvage.

You COULD chew your leg off, escape the steel trap of the Church, and give your life over to a talking Dog. Is that any crazier than living in fear of the wrath of your creator? Join me.

Eternal Salvation not Guaranteed.

14. ginckgo says: