They are not pets.

This entry was posted in pop culture. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to They are not pets.

1. Jenn says:

I think you meant “menstruating”, no?

2. Katie says:

Hm, I guess that as the WRITER among your fans, I should have caught that, but I’m not a very good speller :(

Jessica–THANK YOU for participating today! It has been SO MUCH FUN. You’re a champ and a really nice person. (And funny and smart and stuff.)

3. Jack says:

Should’ve added somethong about blood pouring, don’t you think ?

4. Bob says:

I’m hungry

5. Pingback: Claire de Lune Blog Tour and Book Giveaway! « The Garden of Words

6. 4 Dudes says:

Glad you left the blood pouring out!

7. Tyrannophobe says:

Silver bullets have a similar effect on both. Which makes the very difficult task of telling them apart all the more important.

8. Pingback: She called for werewolves… and they came! – Talk And Squawk - Wilmington Star News - Wilmington, NC - Archive

9. THIS. IS. AWESOME. I’m printing it out and and pinning it over my desk. Thank you so much!

10. Reggie says:

Really? Thanks for perpetuating stupid, unfunny stereotypes.

11. TBerculosis says:

Stereotypes save time because they’re usually true more often than not.

I always liked spelling it and saying it – menistration. It’s easier to say. AND, why isn’t it called womenstruating. Why do guys get blamed for everything?

13. c j says:

I’m with Reggie. We werewolves have suffered enough stereotyping!

14. Shelley & Szventh says:

Awesome! Ah-woooooooo!

15. Pingback: Stumbling Over Chaos :: Here, linkity, linkity, linkity…

16. Sugarcane says:

both equally scary. I’m glad I only have to deal with one in every day life…

17. Kektklik says:

I’d agree with it more if it were Menopause…since most females my age aren’t all “rage” when they’re on their period. They are more “blah” or “massage me!”