How to get unstuck.

This entry was posted in success. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to How to get unstuck.

1. Greg says:

I believe that is called the scientific method.
    Great work!

2. John Muir says:

Perspiration >> Irritation >> Vexation >> Consternation

These tend to invite themselves as appropriate. But it is indeed always the pushing that counts.

3. eigenvector says:

Congratulations! A nice amplification of Boyd’s OODA loop.

4. Pingback: The “Getting Unstuck” Learning Cycle « PrattleNog

5. Rekha says:

This is how I picked my paint colors.

6. Pingback: Stumbling Over Chaos :: In which the linkity thing gets incredibly out of hand (yes, even more so than usual)

7. Karoline says:

…and then to the shrink.

8. David says:

I like it with the arrows reversed too. Makes you think.

9. Ryan V says:

You probably should have put “Jubilation” between implementation and observation. :-P

Great graphic though. I sketched it on the whiteboard at work today for all to see…

10. Pingback: How to get unstuck. « Hindgrindr

11. Pingback: getting unstuck — whyismarko

12. Pingback: April 15, 2010 – Links | MarcJStuff

13. Pingback: How to get unstuck. « Shawn Hofing

14. fireflight says:

When dealing with corporate bosses, the cycle becomes very simple. Go from “evaluation” to “frustration” back to “evaluation”, repeat until insane.

15. Tom says:

It also closely resembles the PDCA loop, though “frustration” may be more appropriate than “act.”

16. tasha says:

brilliant.

17. BobC says:

any chance of getting this on a shirt?? a load of bio-geeks would love to see that

18. cathy says:

I agree, reversing the arrows makes you think differently too. Great stuff.

19. Pieter Jan Hanse says:

Either way … its a good way to get unstuck. Greatly done!

20. Pingback: Frustrated At My Frustrations. « Becoming Chris Kamalski