Does it have its own gravitational pull? No? Hahaha.

This entry was posted in men. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Does it have its own gravitational pull? No? Hahaha.

1. Mitch says:

Hey baby, come back to my place and you can see a naked singularity…

2. Bob Adams says:

Ooh! I’ve never seen such a small event horizon…

Would a comment about the phrase “black hole” be completely inappropriate?

3. dm says:

(not to scale)

4. Linda says:

nice one!!!! One of your best. I do love me a good set of puns. :))

5. Pingback: Does it have its own gravitational pull? No? Hahaha. « mon petit web – chindogu

6. Marissa says:

ROFL. Love it!! Reminds me of an ex . ..

7. Stripe says:

Well, it may not have it’s own gravitational pull, but it does sometimes seem like the whole universe revolves around it…

8. Mark says:

For some reason, the Widget version on my Macbook pro truncates the right side of the cards. In this case “Hole” and “Ego” were cut. Before I checked this page, I thought you’d lost it!

9. James says:

All the women I know are such paragons of humility and reticence that they hesitate to even state, much less defend their ideas to the death.

Mmmmmhmmmm, yep, absoluuutly true.

I’m not lying, nope, not a bit.

10. fishboy says:

@James: Defensive much?

11. another says:

Ever notice how these jokes are never at women’s expense?

12. Gravitational. Hehe.

You succinctly, delicately pussy-footed through the topic deftly. A good sign for everything everywhere.

13. fdv says:

I really can’t get past the cosmological problems in this one.

14. another says:

Not to harp, but couldn’t this graph work just as well with “female ego” for b? Bonus points for the pause as everyone would realize how less common that phrase is than male ego, and what that might itself say.

Just a thought.

15. Rover says:

I don’t get it.

Is it “the ego matters more as the size of the ego increases” or is it “the size increases as the person grows fatter” or is it “the male ego is a variable”? That’s all I’m getting from the graph.

Also, +1 @James

16. really? says:

@another “Ever notice how these jokes are never at women’s expense?”

are you telling me you’ve never heard a joke about women?

17. tom says:

@another…. could it be, because when a woman is arrogant and prideful, culture calls her an ‘uppity b*tch?’
    but when its a man hes call egotistical?

wait why are you offended?

(oh and if you doubt me, just look at the Clinton’s)

18. tom says:

called*

19. Jay says:

It’s always amusing to watch the kettle make claims about the pot – even as the kettle carefully avoids mirrors.

It just wouldn’t do to realize that humans are all prey to the same foibles – no matter what their gender.