Nine more minutes.

This entry was posted in moderation. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Nine more minutes.

1. Nate says:

How about that? Two x-y graphs in a row from Indexed with the dependent variable on the correct axis! :)

2. Heather says:

I have to disagree with this graph. Your placement of “Monday, alarm clock” would suggest it has a modicum of fun, even if less than the Saturday, party. When, in reality, Monday, alarm clock should be BELOW the x axis, as there is NO fun, neigh, NEGATIVE fun when it goes off.

;)

3. Spike says:

Shouldn’t “Monday, Alarm clock” lie right on the x-axis(noise).

That has got to be zero fun.

Just saying.

4. theicechewer says:

My solution is to sleep all the way till the Saturday night party.

When you’re retired every day is Saturday.

6. BJ says:

Nine more minutes indeed. At least that’s what my current snooze button does.

I’ve had alarm clocks with as little as a four-minute snooze!

7. Duncan says:

There could be a modicum of fun in the Monday morning alarm clock. Hmmm, beginning of a vacation (wake up to catch that flight to Belize). Relative smellative.

8. Garrett Mclean says:

lol, alarm clock being a “modicum of fun”

Garrett McLean at sm compufix

9. Andreas says:

I remember when “just nine minutes more…” were sufficient for me… But as I grow older, 9 minutes stretched to 10, 10 to 11, … you get the picture. Perhaps you should consider a graph showing the relation between age and the time a snooze button should have optimally.

10. Kurtis says:

Looks like somebody’s got a case of the Mondays.

11. BalRog says:

Top left: Sunday afternoon, fireplace and book.

Bottom left: Monday morning, one hour later, immediately after turning key in ignition.

12. Dharmamama says: