Yes! Clean towels!

This entry was posted in perception. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Yes! Clean towels!

1. Mark Pullen says:

Somehow number of children needs to factor into this as well. Anyway, thanks for the consistent laughs to brighten our days, Jessica!

2. Chaz says:

So true. Reminds me, I’ve gotta get some laundry done today … haha!

3. Pingback: Sad… | The Fry Side

4. Bacchusridge says:

Sometimes clean underwear can mean even more.

5. Julie says:

As I’m studying for an algebra test tomorrow, my husband sent this to me.
    Oddly enough, our professor allows us to use one 3×5 index card for notes for the test.

6. Katdebuff says:

The sad thing I find is that I get the laundry done, washed and dried, and feel so accomplished that i put off putting it away…

and very quickly the piles of clean laundry turning into piles of dirty laundry make the sense of accomplishment disappear.

And thank you for an always interesting perspective. :D

7. bj says:

so true! didn’t realize it till now. unproductive day at work , gotta go home and do laundry the first thing.

8. hodge says:

This may well be the truest thing ever.

9. BertL says:

Oh my gosh, I just started living on my own because I’m in university now, and I get more satisfaction from the laundry than from good grades.

10. Christine says:

If I don’t do the laundry, I feel like a bad person.

11. Nothing is better than finding an empty laundry basket knowing that you won’t have to go to the laundry mat for at least another 2 weeks (lets make that 5…)

12. Robinn says:

Are you sure that you don’t know me? I get an enormous charge out of getting my laundry done! I thought I was the only one…

13. Mariah says:

Piles of dirty laundry makes me feel like a slob.. not only does it feel good to have something clean to wear, but taking your laundry out of the dryer when it’s fresh smelling and warm. Mmm.

14. Doug says:

Cosmic truth. Most things in life are unbounded and chaotic. Laundry is one of those things that has a clear beginning, well defined middle, and an absolutely clear ending. I find doing laundry a bit of every day zen.

15. Nichol says:

Could have not said it better myself! The one thing that gets me sad about laundry: when the finally EMPTY laundry basket gets the first piece of dirty laundry, especially on the same day I finished laundry. Go figure. LOL!

16. kim says: