Just say it out loud.

This entry was posted in brands. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Just say it out loud.

1. Steve says:

Aciphex – “Take ass-effects for your digestion problems!”

I love it!

2. Katie says:

I heard this commercial a few months ago while I was in a different room from the television. My immediate response was “No one said this one aloud before committing themselves to it on paper? Really?!”

3. Nate says:

*facepalm*

Seriously? This can’t be for real…I haven’t watched TV in ages….Seriously???

4. GrumpyFrump says:

I take this medicine and cringe every time I go to the pharmacy to pick it up. When my doctor first told me she was going to prescribe it for me, I’m sure I made a weird face after she said the name. She just laughed and said, “I know, I know!”

5. Jameson42 says:

I took this for a month, but my insurance wouldn’t cover it. Thank God!

Haven’t seen the commercial yet, though.

6. DigitalMonitor says:

I just went to their web site. One of the symptoms it describes is “Bad Taste in your Throat”. Um…. yeah.

Just in case anybody wants to know what the aciphex are I’ll save you the time of looking them up.

•Headaches — up to 9.9 percent of people
    •Pneumonia
    •Increased TSH (found using a blood test), indicating possible hypothyroidism
    •Anemia
    •Low white blood cells
    •Low blood platelets
    •Serious skin rashes
    •Allergic reactions, including life-threatening reactions.

I like the sudden death one best. It’s less embarrassing.

8. Alex says:

this joke really doesn’t work if you don’t have an american accent

9. George W. Bush says:

I’ll have you know that we Americans don’t have accents. Its everyone ELSE on the planet that has an accent.

By the way, y’all keep pronouncing nucular wrong.

10. probus says:

It’s like a SNL sketch gone… I don’t know, would that be right or wrong?!?

11. I think you should be on the UPS Whiteboard commercials. They would be much beter with these types of illustrations!

12. Pingback: What’s Behind A Brand Name? : Guzzo Extempore