Good turkey to you & yours.

This entry was posted in experience. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Good turkey to you & yours.

1. nsk says:

Couldn’t be a more appropriate representation of the truth for Thanksgiving! I, especially, like the position of “lies”.

2. Rancorous says:

Hahaah. Stalkers is good.

3. Nia says:

I love your jokes, but this one is sick. Stalking is not love. It doesn’t even resemble it.

4. Fronk says:

In the eyes of the stalker, it is love. In the eyes of the victim, not so much.

5. Ember says:

Would be above reproach if it said “people who say they love you”, but the point is understood either way.

–Ember–

6. Gah says:

Oh, how lucky that someone can tell me I’m not really happy! Even though I do have few loved ones, I actually thought I was. I now see the error of this thinking, and will crawl to a corner to cry. Thank you, for knowing me better than I know myself!

7. Lisa says:

this doesn’t really make sense to me… do you mean “the # of people who love you”? or “the degree to which a person loves you”? just the phrase “People who love you” on its own isn’t a quantifiable thing. a lot of these graphs are confusing because the label on the x axis doesn’t really make sense (but the venn diagrams are really funny)

8. nate says:

an axis is assumed to be a continuously rising number line unless other categories are specified, so “people who love you” is automatically “# of people who love you”. If it was amount of love, it would not have the word people there.