Fiends for the stuff.

This entry was posted in consumption, perception. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Fiends for the stuff.

1. tushar says:

gives a whole new meaning to the “lip smackers” brand of lip gloss.

i knew there was something to that branding strategy.

I know some people that need a smack but I don’t want to get arrested.

3. Illuminatus says:

A lot of people in my old neighbourhood also need smack but I don’t want to get arrested.

4. Fronk says:

It’s not “a smack” as in a slap to the face.. “smack” is a slang term for heroin.

Although I don’t get the lipgloss thing, must be because I’m male.

5. Some guy says:

The lip gloss for the other kind of benefiting friend. Think about drawing attention to the lips/mouth region.

6. llewelly says:

AAuuug! I hate lip gloss. It’s one of the few things that makes me shiver with revulsion. I’d rather have a scorpion crawl across my eyeball. (Fortunately I’m male, so I’m not socially expected to wear it.)

7. Llama says:

Well, an actual smack works in context too

8. Kari says:

Hey, I can quit lipgloss any time I want.

9. HLM says:

For the uninitiated:
    some kinds of lip gloss/balm is supposed to be “addictive” in a sense, particularly those that make the lips feel cool and tingly. The mentholatum that causes that effect actually dries out the lips, requiring the user to keep applying it more for relief and smoothness.

10. David says:

I showed this to my girlfriend… And she got her lipgloss out and re-applied. Sigh, how true it is. :-)

11. Alejandro says:

M girlfriend is addicted to lip gloss! This really hit home.