Tragic.

This entry was posted in expectations, pop culture. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Tragic.

1. Dee Wilcox says:

You have masterfully illustrated all of the feelings and ideas people have been communicating about the celebrity deaths last week. It was a bizarre week, difficult to comprehend, and it brought into question the risks of being a celebrity, especially in regard to MJ. The limelight has grown that much dimmer.

2. Derek says:

Heh, I think the y-intercept of this graph would be a ways above zero. =P

3. Megan says:

Good point Derek. However, this graph is the reason that I fear for Dakota Fanning and Abigail Breslin. I’d like to see them turn out to be reasonably functioning adults.

4. fishfry says:

You never heard of Shirley Temple Black?

5. Spatzi says:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. I wish I brought fleeting thoughts like that to the surface and share with others. You express what we think (but forget we thought) so well.

6. matus says:

I would think the curve would be… curvier.

7. CJ says:

Agree with Derek: the y-intercept should be at plus 8.

8. Kim Northrop says:

yes, but it got white people watching the BET awards.

9. Pingback: Lâm, un mec qui tient un blog de fille. » Archive du blog » A Link to the Past

10. Dana says:

How ya gonna keep your feet on the ground, when you Grow Up surrounded by hype and hoopla… As the twig is bent, moreso is the adult…

11. David Ma says:

What about Neil Patrick Harris!!!
    Well, he’s gay… and some people would say that’s a problem… (not me)

12. LA says:

him being gay has nothing to do with him being a child star so please don’t humor ignorant people by suggesting it.