Pores!

This entry was posted in perception, pop culture. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Pores!

1. Bret says:

I may need to offer my advertising services to several zit cream manufacturers in light of this.

2. Pingback: paul heyer | microblog

3. Chaz says:

I didn’t know the truth behind this very recently, when I got some glasses that allow me to actually see the clarity of my recently purchased HDTV. Watching films from the 80s is terrifying now.

4. Jack Hadley says:

Great one, Jessica. — Jack

5. Isherwood says:

Ain’t it the truth! Once I started watching HD, I realized that it’s a mixed blessing. Still, there’s something really great about the picture seeming like they’re in the room with you.

6. John says:

hehe, every time I walk by the movie section at Best Buy I wonder if people actually buy the Blu-ray versions of movies that were made before we had/started using HD cameras for filming.

7. Seriously. Obama looked like he was wearing powder blue eye shadow at his 100 day press conference.

8. Jamie says:

Secret first executive transvestite president! Izzard’s just been one-upped!

9. Pingback: mouth full of tweets | thoughts from an empty head

10. Jamie says:

This is a call to everyone to please step outside the HD vs. SD paradigm.

See, I brought it back on-topic for ya! No thanks necessary.

11. Jonathanf says:

I know you said no thanks necessary Jamie, but…thanks.

12. John says:

Jamie wins.

13. Rafi says:

Love this one.

14. Hugh says:

He may be a swell guy, but when I saw my first HD picture of Missouri’s Lieutenant Governor, I may have screamed a little…

15. Pingback: Positive Relationship | Economist Blog

16. jzono1 says:

Just a reminder for the commenters above who think high definition versions of old movies are silly; Old movies were shot on film, and have enough resolution to look better on bluray than dvd if the transfer is done right.