It’s Friday!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to It’s Friday!

1. gorjusborg says:

Love it, love it, love it.

2. Brilliant.

signed,

someone squarely planted on C.

3. Never had the pleasure of corporate whoring. I suppose I am living the dream. Yeah, that’s the ticket.

4. A. Parker says:

C = Not easy, still wonderful. This has been the best time of my life!

5. Chaz says:

Sounds about right. I’m somewhere on the line between A and C right now myself.

6. Aaah! but its only Friday! this could go anywhere by Monday. C today – A or B on Monday! lol
    Good one.
    Shirley on C now D tomorrow…………

7. cate says:

brilliant.

8. Anthony says:

D – I want those Oakley sunglasses!

9. Krunk says:

‘A’ should be investing in the stock market before the sub-prime mortgage meltdown.

10. I think that C and D need to be switched.

11. tahrey says:

Chaz – strangely I’m stuck somewhere between B and D… so wierdly I’m technically in the same financial spot despite a much different lifestyle.

Not got a great deal coming in (but enough, and it’s a steady job), the credit card is … moderately high but managable, so long as I keep a reign on spending for the next couple months. Savings however are quite good, but I lose masses of interest (worse than what’s lost in CC payments) if I pull any out this year :-/

Still, here’s looking to an easy future after a period of minor hardship :D

12. Willow says:

Very clever :)
    Does it bother anyone else that the arrows point both way? Shouldn’t the arrows only point in the positive direction?

…it must just be me.

13. Tim says:

LOVE IT

Currently living the dream to the fullest, or as I like to call it “L’in the D”. Too many dreams to be lived to say entire words.:)

14. Alfonso says:

This is the first index I’ve seen that fell way off the mark. Obviously you’ve got C and A right, but I’ve seen too many people on B have lots of regrets – hording everything and never living, waiting for that inevitable calamity and never experiencing anything.

Personally, I’m on C BECAUSE of D. Do I have regrets? Yeah, I regret not being smarter about which credit I took, but regardless I know credit helped me take chances I couldn’t have taken otherwise.

15. marn-town says:

what exactly does living the dream entail? spending unicorn dollars?