I suspect that old woman.

This entry was posted in crime, television. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to I suspect that old woman.

1. Donald Simmons says:

I subscribe to the theory that Jessica Fletcher is a serial killer who always frames others for her crimes.

2. Marcus R says:

This reminds me, Castle starts tonight. Pretty much the same premise with Nathan Fillion doing the Lansbury role (just add a cop).

And for the record: Ms Fletcher is the best serial killer hands down.

3. ~Heather W~ says:

OMG, I *always* said that back in the day, but people dismissed me as a jaded 13 year old. But, seriously, who would ever invite Jessica Fletcher to a dinner party??

4. Chris G says:

And she would have gotten away with it too, if it weren’t for those meddling bloggers!

5. BingoMath says:

is a very true story.

6. Cookieput says:

According to the NYT, 2% of the town’s population died in murder since the show started. I think even Detroit pales in comparision.

7. Preston says:

I always told my wife that I was suspicious and she always defended Jessica….maybe she is in on it too. :-)

8. Diane says:

I love Murder she wrote! Even after seeing them several times I adore watching them! They’re as good as Columbo in his scruffy mac!

She’s the sort of old lady you’d like for a nan!

9. REL says:

The irony is that in the last 20 years the population of Detroit has declined 50% and it continues to plunge. Soon you will need only one point on your graph.

10. psi-fer says:

Very nearly made me snort my tea out of my nose. I always joked with my sister she framed people so convincingly they believed it too!

11. Thg says: