Larry stunk of tanning lotion and discarded dreams.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Larry stunk of tanning lotion and discarded dreams.

1. rodcontr says:

first? is that possible? or did the coffee brew longer than usual?

btw, i am scoring 2/3. (don’t have glitter on my face, yet)

Glitter? He must have gone to one of those expensive places.

3. Loves it! I always thought exotic dancers smelled of a combination of coconut oil and daddy-didn’t-love-me.

4. rob says:

On first read I thought the tanning lotion was his own, from maybe tanning in his backyard (or maybe this whole scene takes place during a shitty vacation to Miami), trying to look successful (imagining a yacht) and somehow make himself feel like a young man again. Just like old times, right? Drink some beer, hang out with the buddies (but they’re kind of embarrassing to be with nowadays, as long as he keeps his personal illusion going), and hit on the ladies (except nowadays the ladies are paid to be there).

The tanning lotion stink could have rubbed off from the exotic dancer, though.

As could have, perhaps, some of the discarded dreams odor.

5. Rob says:

That is so on the money!

Though a white tank top might have completed the look. ;)

6. Darren says:

Ow. I know some of these people. They will soon be out of work, and out of the house if their wives spot the glitter.

7. Bret says:

Yep. Been there. Suffered through that.

8. Andy says:

I love you SO much!

9. Soni says:

Heh…”Larry” paid for many years of rent back when I was shaking it on stage. No lost dreams here (or tanning lotion, for that matter – I’m translucently pale, so it’s just utterly pointless), but I did occasionally leave a trail of sparkles behind me to mark my way through the forest of Dockers and 7pm stubble, LOL!

Seriously, guys, I cannot take you seriously when you’re telling me all about your sekrit ninja training with glitter on your face and maaaaad mullet.

10. Rod says:

Whew, Jessica! Over the top edgy, almost too close for comfort.

11. chris says:

So true!

Class, cell phones aren’t accessories and you’re not Batman. Stop putting them on your belt!

12. Bingo says:

Maybe Larry didn’t go to a stripper and just wanted to feel pretty again…

13. kealoha says:

Funny that everyone else seems to interpret that diagram as Larry *visiting* strippers- I thought he was moonlighting at a second (higher-paying) job!! :)

14. I totally feel like the little part of the “traid” of circles in the middle. There is constant change in every facet of one’s life from childhood all the way up to the twilight of one’s life. This era (the mid-life crisis, that is) is the most stressful because one is faced with the proverbial largest crossroads in one’s life. Going one way can lead you to stability, continued bliss within one’s family, and a safe life filled with vacations, good times, and good friends. Going the other way (as depicted by the stripper glitter) is to me just a way to represent complete freedom from family, life, responsibilities in lieu of “the good life.” What would you do?

15. Pingback: Hemp Tanning Lotions | tanning-lotion-discounts.com