It’s too cold to ride outside anyway.

This entry was posted in booze, kids. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to It’s too cold to ride outside anyway.

1. Joshua says:

Psh, it’s not too cold, you just need good gloves. ;)

2. Joisey Mike says:

Great screaming Jehoshaphat this made me do the laugh. Awesome.

I understand the tags perfectly – booze and kids. But some assembly required = heaven.

4. Thomas says:

This is why I always give books to my niece and nephews. Even when they were infants I gave them books that would please their parents; they each have a leather bound copy of Grimm’s Complete Fairy Tales, for instance.

5. julie says:

Hahaha. Love this one.

6. yefet says:

this one is wonderful. simple & excellent.

you could also have it as a graph. More rum & egg nog = lowered craftsmanship on bike. (probably funnier the way you had it).

7. Jacob Raccuia says:

I lol’d.

8. Andy says:

I am beginning to think you have a camera hidden in my house…

9. GregLondon says:

some assembly required. Also required: an english and metric socket set, phillips and regular screwdrivers, air compressor, three different sizes of pliers, a bench vice, mig welder, sawzall, and a nailgun.

merry (*%#&(*#)@#$% xmas…

10. Jonathan says:

I have so much to look forward to when my daughter’s toys require more and more assembly… and I, in turn, require more and more libation.

Oh, GregLondon, that sounds like my last project: Putting together a plastic picnic table with umbrella.

11. Rae says:

If it’s too cold outside, you ride it through the house! DUH!

Also, rum & nog reminds me of a quip from the xmas episode of a favorite sitcom:
    P: *dumps what’s left of a bottle into a carton* Eggnog?
    L: Sorry, lactose intolerant.
    P: Actually, it’s just rum – it stopped being eggnog like two hours ago.

12. Jake says:

A favorite sitcom=Big Bang Theory (FYI)

13. Pingback: Stray Hawkeye » Christmas, New Years, Inauguration Link Roundup

14. I have to say, that I could not agree with you in 100%, but that’s just my IMHO, which indeed could be very wrong.
    p.s. You have an awesome template for your blog. Where have you got it from?