Abercromie cargo pants are not a costume.

This entry was posted in halloween, hipsters. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Abercromie cargo pants are not a costume.

1. Anonymous says:

amen to that!

2. Anonymous says:

And those of us who still dress up?

3. Anonymous says:

You’re still lame. You’re in highschool, grow up!

4. Richard Faulder says:

I’m a university student and I still halloween because my friends and I want to support our aging community. There are many houses and few children, and we hate to see the halloween spirit die. Also, it is a rule set in stone that you must give candy to anyone in a good costume, so when someone comes knocking on your door in an elaborate Clockwork Orange costume complete with jockstrap and fake eyelashes, do give.

Thank you.

5. Lost in the Quotidian says:

Sure if they’re in a good costume, that’s great no matter what they’re age. But, when they’re 15 and in Abercrombie and Fitch, what’s the costume? (I did trick-or-treat when in college because but I dressed up as a cowboy — so what’s wrong with that?)

6. Lost in the Quotidian says:

I wish there was the option to edit; it’s frustrating me to no end to see that I wrote, “no matter what they’re age” and there’s nothing I can do to fix it.

7. Lessie says:

I hate to sound like…sound boring and fearful…but this is why I don’t give out treats on Halloween. Living alone, it un-nerves me to open my door at night to a gaggle of unknown taller-than-me teens in no costumes with only a Bi-Lo plastic bag for the candy. That’s my excuse anyway for hiding in the living room with all the lights off! :)

8. Anonymous says:

The last time I went trick-or-treating I was in the 8th grade – early 80’s. My friend and I were Budweiser beer cans made from chicken wire wrapped in hand painted butcher paper. The neighbors weren’t too impressed but our classmates thought we were cool. Thus, our costumes weren’t all that appropriate for kids but at least we showed up wearing one!

9. Colin Campbell says:

For those not keen on trick or treating, you could move to Australia or other non halloween celebrating countries.

10. Victoria says:

Since I’ve always looked younger than I actually am, I continued trick-or-treating until I was 18. However, I’ve ALWAYS worn a costume (Halloween is the best day of the year).