Yep, that’s yours.

This entry was posted in men. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Yep, that’s yours.

1. Dr. Rob says:

As a long-time bearded one, I can say that this is absolutely wrong. It SHOULD say: “Food found in hair.”

2. Yoko says:

Damn! Dr. Rob beat me to it!
    Great as always!

3. Jeet says:

The graph should start with a slight y offset to cater to clean shaven guys and girls who still manage to find hair in food ;-)

4. Dave K says:

Eeewwww

5. Eli says:

This is why I shave the middle part; even sideburns as ginormous as mine are not nearly as prone to food collection/pollution.

6. Svenn Diagram says:

This is rank pogonophobia! That you should be trafficking in such hurtful stereotypes in this day and age is extremely disheartening.

7. Stripe says:

All of which is why I have just invented the Facenet(TM). It works just like the food industry standard hairnet, but fits over the entire face like a giant nurse’s mask, with a small hole over the mouth.

Now, even ZZ Top can dish up at Jimmy’s Buffet, without sharing their hair with the other all-you-can-eaters.

8. Jeffrey says:

@stripe: check the patent office, beardnets have been industry standard in several states for years. Or watch Unwrapped on the food network. I recall Costco requiring them for thier food service workers in 2002.

9. Stripe says:

Sorry, Jeff, I don’t watch TV, but I’ll take your word for it. Phooey! There goes my cushy, beard-padded retirement… alas, the perils of Prior Art. Back to the old drawing board, I guess.

10. Thomas says:

isn’t the inverse also true? length of beard vs food found in hair?