Mommy, Santa smells like a hobo!

This entry was posted in santa. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Mommy, Santa smells like a hobo!

1. msbpodcast says:

Thanks for explaining why Santa likes to quaff scotch when he goes on break.

2. santahiker says:

I had a ‘close encounter’ with the man last night and I needed a drink at the end.

I could also be that the nice Santas have a wet problem after a days worth of scared kids sitting on them.

4. qka says:

I would think this would be a step function. Presumably not all children contribute to Santa’s dampness problem. This straight line graph implies that all children contribute.

Although, if the number of children is sufficiently large, I suppose the scaling of the graph could render the step function to appear as a straight line.

5. BJ says:

Ugh. I’ll remember this the next time the insane idea of becoming a part-time Santa for a few extra bucks floats through my head.

6. André says:

@qka

as there are no half or quarter children (at least as far as I know) it actually should be a dotted graph, that is: a dot for every amount of children showing the corresponding dampness. And I don’t see any problem with “every child” contributing to it: every child on his lap makes Santa sweat a little (espacially sitting in clothes made for the northpole in the fully heated mall).
    But I see a problem with the maximum capacity of liquid the cloth can hold. Depending on cloth and time of use it will eventually reach a point when no more liquid can be added (so the graph at the end should stop rising but stay on a fix level)!
    All of that of course does in no way influence the graph’s conclusion … :D

7. Tim says:

@qka

I also believe this is called “a line of best fit”. Somewhat like an average/estimate.

8. watever says:

santa is nice to kids he gives out toys for ur kids ok so dont be talking to santa to him like that k soo ya ur just mad because santa dont give u toys .