Yay, nature.

This entry was posted in family, kids, love. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Yay, nature.

1. B is still a family event, of course. Just… not an outing for the humans.

2. Chris says:

I think you got A and B the wrong way round.

3. NSK says:

@Chris … I think she’s got it right. When we go to the zoo, the animals usually sit and laze, hardly doing the things that we came to see them for! I guess all of their activities (curricular and extra-curricular) start when no one is around to watch!

4. Nathan says:

@Chris I agree!

This is the very first time I’ve ever disagreed with one of Jessica’s creations, but I’ve got to say, I think the animal’s wait until they have a audience!

:) “Daddy, what are those monkeys doing?”

5. Nate says:

Heh…I totally agree, every time I’ve gone, the animals are sadly docile.

Though, my in-laws, on their first date, had a monkey swing across the platform and finish…erm…”pleasuring” himself just above the glass where they were standing. He laughed, but she thought, “Oh, God…this is what I’m getting involved with, isn’t it?”

6. Sasha says:

Lol! I love it :)

7. Isherwood says:

If you don’t dogmatically consider sexual reproduction “naughty”, it’s nothing but a learning opportunity.

8. john riemann soong says:

I think this is a Circadian clock thing. A lot of mammals (nocturnal or diurnal) are evolved to mate around dusk (give or take a few hours).

9. Gary says:

part B can be witnessed at one’s home / neighbourhood if they have a “naughty” pet dog!!

10. arafelis says:

i think the idea is that once the monkeys are making more monkeys, it ceases to be in the category of things described as “family outing.”