Company or companies.

This entry was posted in excuses, friends. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Company or companies.

1. techno junkie says:

all true….unuless the actions and words are bad…then A applies to point B and vice versa

Good words – good actions – dobee

3. Heather says:

I’m not sure I agree with the lower A.

4. demon says:

a girl that gives a lot of action and doesn’t talk much might be a keeper don’t ya think? just sayin

5. gwjunkie says:

@demon: I hope you’re kidding. Please tell me you’re kidding. Chauvinism on a blog run by a female?

Anyway, this makes sense…except that A should be more of a line. If people/companies do what they say, they don’t necessarily have to say a lot.
    I think this would have worked better as a venn diagram, maybe.

6. tudza says:

You don’t want to associate with people who act much but talk little? Hmmmm

“As your doctor, I feel it necessary to give you a running commentary on your surgery.”

“Not only will I fix your car, but I will also tell you what was wrong in great detail.”

“Seems like your house is burning down. Pity, that furniture in the living room looked lovely. No no, it’s okay, I can carry you and talk at the same time. You know, this reminds me of that fire I worked last week, lost the family dog in that one, couldn’t be helped.”

7. Robert says:

I took this card as follows: Words matching actions. In either A case the amount of actions do not match the quantity of words-in the B case the amount of actions equals the amount of words. Perhaps a line from the origin to the upper right might have been better-with A being at the lower left and B at the upper right. It looks now like the upper left A only talks a lot and the lower right A has ADHD.

8. Bret says:

Dunno,… chicks always seem to say they want B,… but that A fellah who is big on action and short on words always seems to have a following. Whereas the guy who is short on action but a big talker is generally a leach that will adhere to a woman and drain the life right out of her. Do you hear me DAVID LARENCE? That’s right, man, I’m looking at you….

9. Lizzie says:

I don’t think it’s important to match the quantity of words to the quantity of actions within one person. It’s more important to match between people – one person who talks very little will be more comfortable with another person who talks little, and likewise with people who talk a lot, and likewise with actions.

Matching what the words and actions ARE matters a great deal. Someone who talks a lot and acts a lot, but does the opposite of everything they say they’ll do, is not a keeper.

10. Bo says:

I find it interesting to picture this graph as measuring quality, not quantity…

11. demon says:

@gwjunkie yeah i was kidding. that’s actually the exact opposite of the kinda girl id date.

12. Pingback: Words and actions | FactoryCity

13. Rafi says:

@gwjunkie: There is nothing wrong with wanting a girl that ‘gives a lot of action and doesn’t talk much’.

14. Drew says:

promises without followup (but you said…) vs lack of communication (dammit jim i’m not a mindreader)

15. Pingback: צעירה פצצה עושה סקס עם חבר שלה