Get outta my bin!

This entry was posted in consumption, ethics. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Get outta my bin!

1. Regoddy says:

Did you mean for point C on the curve to be B, or are we to assume B is between the two?

Also, considering the kind of people who dumpster dive I’m not totally sure it shouldn’t be the other way around.

2. Jessica says:

Thanks for the catch. I’m obviously very tired.

3. Isherwood says:

*googles “rothko”*

Ahh. :-)

4. C. says:

I don’t understand. Why are Rothkos not popular but bras are? Unless you mean that Rothkos aren’t as plentiful as bras.

5. demon says:

what is a rothko? and wouldnt a bra be fun? i mean it would be less fun in a dumpster sure. but bras usually contain fun. =p

I don’t know that someone that could recognize a Rothko would be dumpster diving. Unless the dumpster was behind a museum or art store.

7. Bret says:

Oh man, I so dumped my Rothkos in the dumpster as soon as I finished college. Bra’s on the other hand,… oh who am I kidding, I have very little experience with them.

8. tim says:

I don’t think I will ever get Rothkos. “Oooh look some vaguely defined rectangles of colours that sort of mix at the edges!”

9. Constance says:

Are you kidding?
    You have to experience Rothkos to truly appreciate them.

10. Mary says:

If you think Dumpster diving and Abstract Expressionism are mutally exclusive, watch the movie, “Who the &$?@%! is Jackson Pollock?”

11. Annie says:

Hahaha! Great indexed.

I wish my dumpsters had Rothkos in them; I’m just realizing how expensive it is to cover up the walls of my apartment without looking like a college student. Sadness.

12. M.J. says:

Considering the Bush economy maybe you should try Hunger or Desperation for the Y axis and see what you get.

13. kraffft says:

Enjoyed this one,

Interpreted it as: the more popular dumpster diving becomes, the less expensive stuff you find.

Seems to depend how classy your taste is, whether that relates to how much fun you’re having.

This must be a classy site.

14. Name says:

This sucks ass when XKCD does it, this sucks ass when you do it