Stickers are powerful motivation.

This entry was posted in ego, politics, school. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Stickers are powerful motivation.

1. Adam says:

Also: blood drives

2. Kimberly says:

I didn’t get an “I Voted” sticker with my mail-in ballot. :(

3. Bridgett says:

This one took me a minute (I vote at a nursing home). Then it hit me.

Off subject but I can’t stand it. I have to respond to then it hit me.

Sometimes I wonder
    “Why is that frisbee getting bigger?”
    And then it hits me.

Back on subject.
    Another center piece – “police looking for child preditors”

5. I love those “I voted today” stickers. I have the first one I ever got from my first time voting in my scrapbook….

6. AV Guy says:

I’m the chief election official at my precinct, and we vote in an elementary school. May I use this in my “night before the election” meeting? My folks could do with the laugh.

7. Matt says:

Kimberly, that’s sad. There actually was an “I Voted” sticker included in my mail-in ballot for Jefferson County, Colorado.

8. Seems indexed is getting some recognition, again: http://www.explosm.net/comics/1447/

I just hope this wasn’t Jess’s idea for today.

9. Gary says:

Danny,

I saw that too and laughed my butt off!

10. rosejenifar says:

The first and probably most widely used method is stickers! It always amazes me to see the power of stickers.If I ever need motivation to do a good job with something,the promise of a banana sticker as a reward will always do the trick.
    —————————–
    rosejenifar
    Adviosr

11. Pingback: A selection of voting wisdom « The Contemplative Life

12. Pingback: shamelessacademic.com » Voting humor

13. Pingback: Carnivals, Festivals and Linklove

14. Anna says:

Stickers are great! I use stickers in my job on a daily basis. All my kids were potty trained with the use of stickers!

15. Pingback: VizThink Blog » Blog Archive » Indexed by Jessica Hagy at VizThink ‘09