Still a mess.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Still a mess.

1. first comment says:

HERCULES HOOK!!

2. Anonymous says:

Mighty Putty is fine… did you actually have a problem? Us automotive guys have been using two part putty sticks for decades they’re WAY easier to work with than the two part goops (which do have their uses).

The trick with products like Mighty Putty is you need to make sure the surfaces are super clean, try cleaning them with acetone or alcohol first (acetone eats some plastics) then you need to give them twice the listed time to cure (they’re not actually drying)

JB Weld is probably a better product than MP in most cases but the MP is so cheap

3. Anonymous says:

^ maybe other people’s hopes about mighty putty exceed the actual ability of mighty putty.

4. Heather says:

-or- your cut-rate HMO’s reaction your infected internal organs.

5. Zanshin says:

Oxy-clean has worked great for me, better than bleach at any rate. But nothing’s perfect.

6. Kristen says:

I hate that freak Billy Mays. Why does he have to scream in those commercials? Does he need a hearing aid? ‘Cause there’s no shame in that.

7. Anonymous says:

I’m so glad someone else wonders why Billy Mays shouts in his commercials. I thought it was just me. No matter how loud he is, i still dont wan’t any putty of any kind!

8. eigenvector says:

EXCELLENT!!! Ain’t that the truth? I’ve got a lot more names to add to it! Good one! Thank you!

9. Triss Teh says:

Billy Mays would be great in a low budget car commercial….’a 1000 dollars AND a 6 month supply of oxyclean’.

10. chris cracka says:

great blog…..my new 2nd favorite blog btw….anyway, this has nothing to do with the post but I was checking out the shirts and on the men’s shirt information there is a note underneath that says
    “*Shrinkage levels after washing fall within 1-4% of industry standards*”

pretty much normal I’d say….
    I’m just saying…..someone probably already drew that to your attention. didn’t check any others, but what would i know about that?

thanks for the blog,
    C

11. Stephen says:

I just now found this little piece of amazing, and I will definitely be reading regularly. Great work!

12. Mobisop says:

excellent post! Good work

13. Anonymous says:

‘mighty putty’ == overpriced plumbers epoxy.

Go to your local hardware store and go into the plumbing aisle. It’ll come in a little plastic tube for about three bucks. Far cheaper than that $19.99 or whatever Billy Mays yells at you.

14. Anonymous says:

Wow. Guess I’m glad I don’t watch so much TV. Happy to be unfamiliar with the apparently obnoxious Billy Mays. Now I’ll probably see him next time I turn on the tube…

15. Feng says:

I think a two pound chunk of Mighty Putty would fit very nicely in Billy Mays mouth.

Do you think he whispers sweet nothings in that voice?

Is he dating a deaf girl?

16. Kelly says:

Billy Mays makes my ears bleed.