Ticked.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Ticked.

1. Sunny says:

or…. x-axis = times you check your email (if you have a desk job)

or…. y-axis = engagement in a class (if you’re in school)

Brilliant. This is the first comment I’ve left, because it hits so close to home, but I’ve been reading for months. Keep up the amazing work!

2. reader says:

time flies when you don’t want it to…

3. Scavinger says:

I’d say that the latest axis of clock watching and job satisfaction
    were correct, except I have direct experience to the contrary.
    Working in retail, you often have very little time to look at the
    clock, yet job satisfaction is about as low as one can get. That
    graph only works within the tiny subset of jobs that don’t suck ass.
    I imagine that a better graph would be a 3-D bezier patch, where the
    3rd axis was actual job suckage.

4. decon says:

First time commenter ever – this is so true. I often find myself later on the day looking waaay to much on the clock :P

5. scraps says:

SO true.

6. Stephanie says:

Amen to that. Especially today.

7. Shane says:

or… x-axis = times you check indexed hoping Jessica has decided to make two posts in one day.

8. StickersAndDonuts says:

LOVE it.

9. Edward says:

When I lived in Boston, x-axis was “times you search for flights back to Sydney.” Eventually I gave in to the homesickness and moved back Down Under for good.

10. Jack Weber says:

Working in retail, you often have very little time to look at the
    clock, yet job satisfaction is about as low as one can get.

Scavinger, it is possible to have a great deal of satisfaction in retail. It depends on where you work, and for whom. I’ve considered moving to something with better hours, that pays more, but ultimately, I love what I do.

11. Seaurchin says:

I see I am at maximum capacity

12. Carla says:

Love this one – it’s so true!