Change is constant.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Change is constant.

1. Anonymous says:

I am hopeful this is in reference to the outcome of the upcoming presidential election.

2. David says:

C = larger than you think.

There is no new thing under the sun, history repeats itself, etc.

3. David says:

I agree with the other David. The change is mostly in your head.

4. Brian says:

History repeats itself only if you give it enough time; however, maybe we’re looking at a smaller snippet of time in which radical change is imminent and history won’t necessarily repeat itself soon.

The change might only initially be in our heads, but if we put our heads together, it can create real change.

(I moonlight as an Obama supporter, obviously.)

5. saulo says:

Beautiful and clever. Life is really so unpredictable.

6. neversleep says:

Just wanted to add that this is a wonderful formulation of the Buddhist concept of impermanence too.

Well done.

7. Caleb says:

I see the davids’ points.
    In the long run, I don’t think humanity changes as much as we think we do.

In our methods, we are different. In our nature, we’re pretty much as we’ve always been.

8. Anonymous says:

what’s Tb – Ta? I’d claim instead that the derivative of change is constant :P

9. Kell says:

This is really funny. Thanks.

10. Shan-ul-Hai says:

This is basically all I write about on one of my blogs, http://optimistworld.blogspot.com/ … most of the posts (I’ve been writing every day for about a week) have been about the various changes that the world is undergoing and how the US can stay competitive in an increasingly global economy.

-Shan

11. Joe says:

I hope so.

12. Jason says:

I read a quote in key west that is appropriate, but can’t verify it… “Sure things change, but they change slowly, and the more I drink the more they seem the same.” Ernest Hemmingway. There’s some sense there… things change slowly, so don’t worry about it, and if you’re enjoying the moment then it doesn’t matter anyway.

13. Sprite says:

People keep telling me this yet I’ve yet to see the evidence. :(