Mmmmm, gravy.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Mmmmm, gravy.

1. Daphne says:

Ha! So wrong, and yet so funny.

2. Derek says:

This made me laugh out loud. Brilliant. Great work.

3. DharmaTurtle says:

For those who don’t know:

Basically, cannibals.

4. The Squeaky Wheel says:

Happy Thanksgiving and thanks to DharmaTurtle for spelling it out. Nothing makes a joke funnier than someone spelling it out for every one :-)

“You see, you think there is a reason the chicken would cross the road, but it was only to get to the other side… Get it?”

:-)

5. Anonymous says:

Ha, nice one!

6. The Modern Gal says:

Ooooo, the Donner Party story is one of my favorite not-well-known cannabalistic stories! (Is that a category?)

7. vloodo says:

Funny thing is, I just finished watching Delicatessen

8. fair_n_hite_451 says:

As movies featuring “people munching” go, Deli is soooo much better than “The Cook, The Thief, His Wife & Her Lover” (likely, I’ve gotten that in the wrong order … but it was so bad, don’t bother going to look it up to correct.

Even reading the synopsis on IMDB will cause loss of brain cells.

9. Anonymous says:

dark humor at its venny best

10. Aaron Scott says:

Awesome! I love it

11. A Paperback Writer says:

Oh, that one should come with a keyboard spew warning! Oh my.

12. Jeremy Lavine says:

Jessica, have you ever thought about doing a diagram of Tobacco and Shake N’ Bake? The public needs to be informed for their own safety!

13. Katie says:

excellent!

14. Thoughtful Review Guy says:

One of the two funniest “Far Side” cartoon is the one of the Donner Party Memorial: a statue of two pieces of bread with a foot sticking out of them.

(The other funniest shows some guys in a little fishing boat. In the distance is a whale leaping out of the water with the casting-ends of four or five fishing rods coming out of it’s mouth. One of the guys in the boat in the foreground says “Whoo-wee! I wonder what they were using!”)

15. the rev. says:

Is this what Bush had in mind when he talked about people having a hard time “putting food on their families?”

16. I usually don’t post in Blogs but your blog forced me to, amazing work.. beautiful …