Behave or else!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Behave or else!

1. Anonymous says:

Diameter of C should be greater than A and B combined.
    A kid can tell the difference between fairy tales and Fire & Brimstone…

2. chana says:

A & B weren’t written for kids – they were meant to scare _adults_ into behaving!

3. matt says:

this is the most original blog i read. i honestly love it! my job has me browsing a few hundred blogs a day, and it’s sure nice to see somebody say more with an index card (and say it better) than joe blogger can in a five-part crappy series. thanks alot, jessica!

4. Moses says:

C is all true.
    Most Americans will go to hell for eating pork or shrimps.
    It says so…

5. Anonymous says:

On the bright side, you can learn decent morals from Aesop’s fables.

6. Anonymous says:

You… kick… ass!

7. Aaron says:

remarkable that ya come up with so many hilarious and original ideas so frequently…I love it…I would have liked to have you as my math teacher in school ;) ;)

8. Anonymous says:

Aesop isn’t scary.

9. Thomas says:

I think we need “Choose Your Own Adventure” morality tales.

10. Michael Taylor says:

I’ve found a new “must read daily” blog. These are great!

11. A Paperback Writer says:

Leviticus? Nyah, that’s dull stuff. Ya wanna good scare? Read Ezekial or Zechariah — all that battle of Gog and Magog, the end of the world, moon turning to blood, hailstones weighing 72 pounds, earthquakes….
    (Sounds like the end of “Ghostbusters,” doesn’t it? “Dogs and cats living together…”)

12. Weeping Sore says:

What about CNN?

13. Anonymous says:

but leviticus isn’t for kids, it’s for priests. for the most part it’s meant to read like those workplace safety pamphlets that tell you that joe left the table saw on between jobs, and then fell on it and died while he was setting the next job up.

14. Andre says:

I’m sorry. I don’t see Fox News in this equation. Did I miss something?