More dead than alive.

This entry was posted in expectations, philosophy. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to More dead than alive.

1. amitscorpio says:

nice one again!!!

2. James Marshall says:

I’d say a more accurate representation would be A nearly encompassing B, rather than being about 120% of dreams outside of graveyards.

That is, unless you are trying to imply more than half of people wish the dead to rise from their graves… which I have no qualms with.

3. Anonymous says:

I could see this as a chart showing the relationship between dead and alive dreams over time. As a child, anything is possible… then you grow up.

4. A Paperback Writer says:

Unless this is supposed to be a zombie thing, I’m confused.

5. a thinker invicta says:

i agree with anonymous, dreams die over the ages

6. A Paperback Writer says:

I had another look at this, and now all I can think of is Hamlet: To die, to sleep, to sleep perchance to dream. Ay, there’s the rub!

7. Anonymous says:

It looks like cocktail olives. Where’s the martini glass and the Vodka

8. daved says:

this speaks to my broken heart right now. there is comfort in sorrow, the circles match the emotional inertia. I hope you are feeling ok.

9. Lucky American says:

After you die, or leave from earth, you dream on. We live forever. Living the dream, once you die.

Amazing what a drawing like this does.. I am curious what your meaning is. Lovely blog. I shall return most certainly. When will you post what is behind it?

10. GR says:

I think it represents how many people died before fulfilling their dreams. That simple an genius.

11. Arizona Home Owner Insurance, Flagtaff Insurance says:

Many do let their dreams die…..but as long as you are alive it’s never too late to recuscitate your dreams. Go for it!!