Genesis of the Crazy Old Cat Lady.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Genesis of the Crazy Old Cat Lady.

1. Orhan Kahn says:

Well, I’m confused.

2. Anonymous says:

*blinks slowly* Huh?

3. Anonymous says:

I guess it worries me that I totally get this one. So do Sonny, Dylan, Camille and Phoebe.

4. Lessie says:

I also totally sadly totally get it…having been asked multiple times by my sisters to NOT BECOME the neighborhood cat lady. Surely four cats isn’t too many. Surely. :)

5. Anonymous says:

Anyone that’s confused….remember that when the dearth of visitors come, they do have to leave at some point…

6. Anonymous says:

I get it too – 5 cats in my household. And, um, folks do know what “dearth” means, right?

7. Crankster says:

I’m up to three cats, but I’m married, and none of them are named Gertrude, Alice, or KD. Still, I’m worried.

8. Anonymous says:

Yeah, to the anonymous who mentioned the “dearth” leaving…..please utilize Miriam Webster. You may be a bit more confused than the other confused…. but it’s okay, it happens to the best of us.

9. fuckfiction says:

Vocabulary wins the war another battle against the internet!!

10. fuckfiction says:

But my grammar does not. Stupid not looking at what I write.

11. Anonymous says:

I’d love to see one representing the exponential growth in crazy for each new cat acquired.

12. anon says:

Hello,
    you all should know what a crazy cat lady is. It has nothing to do with how many cats you have or do not have. It has to do with how you act. The pop culture phrase uses “crazy old cat lady” to represent the woman who never got married and is somewhat socially awkward or “odd.” They may wear terrible clothes, keep to themselves a bit too much, etc. Hope this helps.

13. Jake says:

Interestingly enough, anon, that actually doesn’t help anyone. At all. Maybe someone should clarify to you what a joke is and how to take one.